Wednesday, July 29, 2009



China time Fri. July 24 5:21 AM
Dallas time Thurs. July 23 3:23 PM
I'm very mad @ myself. Yesterday I kept myself pretty hydrated.So, that night I was continuously waking up to go pee.It was very annoying esp. when I woke up at 5 AM and couldn't go back to sleep.Of course Xueling, Samad, Reyhan, and Iran don't wake up until like 9 AM usually.Once everybody wakes I'll probably eat breakfast, then go watch the view from Xueling's apt. building.Its an amazing view of the skyline.
Now it's post breakfast, so we must walk to the police station, to get myself registered and what not.Right now as I'm writing this in the police station office, there is people looking over my shoulder.We went by the bank so, I could get money.Then we went by the post office so, I could send a letter to my sister, Tia.Then we went to Haagen-Daz for ice cream.I had one scoop of Green Tea and one of Chocolate with diced almonds .I was good together, a nice combonation.Then we had to pick Iran up from school, to take her to the 'Olympic Math" class.All the boys keep looking at me and laughingI'm thinking its because of yesterday and the camera incident.Well now we are home good by one more day!




| Full Headers

No comments:

Post a Comment