Monday, August 10, 2009

change of plans

To:
"mom"


Ok, well...now I'm at our friend's house.Kirsty and her dsughter, Yuan is very nice and hospitable.It really helps without the lang. barrier.So ya know.But I remember how I was so oposed to the people who'd get annoyed with foreigners, who didn't speak english.And now I beleive that I've become one of them.I feel so shallowed.Oh well, so people please email me!I don't care who you are! just keep in mind: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all!!!!So just keep it clean and pleasant.Because well...my mom is gonna have to FWD it to me anyway soooo.Man I really don't know what to say on these anymore! Oh! Today we went for my second bike ride.That was hell!(Excuse my language)I almost ran in to an on coming bus!Though I wasn't close enough to actually hit it, soooo.But it was still freak'n scary!Let me just say to the people who think they are avid bikers,move to China!Well gotta go. Sorry no time and date but I'm REALLY getting lazy sooo.But i will say its now Mon. Aug. 10, 2009 10:53PM

2 comments:

  1. We were in China last month and I have to say you have GUTS! I know our friend almost hit several bikers, peds, and motorists. Not to mention the crazy taxi drivers. It was interesting, but there were times we just didn't want to look out the window of the car! He has a mini-SUV so that was even more frightening thinking of the damage that would be inflicted. There was a total of one seat belt in the back seat, I shared with my daughter as it was on the door and she had to sit in the middle--she is five.

    Sounds like you are having great adventures anyhow.

    We did as well, we didn't go on a "tour". We went to visit friends and family so that was fun to live like a local. I hope my daughter gets the same experience as you are when she is older. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get through it.. I know you can and make the best of it.


    Mrs.Lorray

    ReplyDelete