Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tori's back



4:22PM
I'm gonna be lazy today.Skip a few days...though I will tell you that if you want to know the Dallas time that its, 10 hrs ahead of Beijing.So you do the math!Anyways we just got back from some park.They had these inflatable balls, that you could get into and float, jump in, walk, run(though most people can only attempt this feat.)and etc. on the water.Its buckets of fun.Soon though you get very sweaty, making it hard to breathe.Other than that its awsome...I'd get in and try and run(which I accomplished after many failed attempts)just to show off!Its even more fun to watch other people try (and fail) because if you tr and stand in it, more than likely you fall on your face!Plus the balls are clear...so you can see everything anybody is doing!I also learned a few phrases in Chinese.it sucks though cause there are 4 diff. pronunciations(I hope I spelled that right). And except for the 4th one(which i mix up with the 1st)Xueling says my accent is good.At least better than Samad's.She asks me if i can tell the difference in tones of words....though I say I can....I really can't.In some words its very obvious but...


1 comment:

  1. Sounds awesome, I have seen those balls on tv and thought it would be super humid and hard to breathe in there--sounds like the fun outweighs the discomfort.

    ReplyDelete